People in the Mission continue to get more and more angry with the private tech-company buses clogging streets and filling up Muni stops; here's a great photo of two of the behemoths forcing Muni passengers to walk out into the street to catch the bus that is supposed to be at the stop.
There's a way to put an end to this, of course. Any other outfit that blocked Muni stops that regularly, with that much of an impact, would not only get repeated $250 tickets (as if Google cares about $250) but would eventually get a cease-and-desist order from the city. I know it's not an earth-shattering problem, but it drives a lot of us nuts -- and at some point, the city attorney needs to make it clear that violating city bus zones on a daily basis is not acceptable.
Most Commented On
- And waiting. - May 22, 2013
- Die a painful death, - May 22, 2013
- Well, Marcos has gone, so that is a start. - May 22, 2013
- Lilli, you've admitted to trolling SFGATE and getting banned - May 22, 2013
- Then why don't you move to a less successful town - May 22, 2013
- Yet you cannot refute his points and - May 22, 2013
- The US has the highest rate of corporate tax in the West, so - May 22, 2013
- And you trust the government to run your healthcare? - May 22, 2013
- Why is it mentioned in the article? - May 22, 2013
- LOL, and "Johnny Venom" is your real name? - May 22, 2013